Decarbonizing the energy sector is an urgent challenge, and with the right technology, geothermal energy can play a central role. We are expanding our team to help make this vision a reality. Fervo Energy has developed technology to make geothermal power scalable and cost-effective. Join us and work alongside world-class engineers, researchers, investors, and developers in making geothermal a key pillar of our climate-friendly energy future.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and operational office support to the Head of Development and Commercial Markets of Fervo Energy. This position will coordinate and manage administrative scheduling, support internal communication, organize and facilitate team meetings and offsites, ensure office is well appointed stocked and organized and coordinate travel and logistics. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Head of Development and Commercial Markets.
- Maintain the Head of Development & Commercial Markets’ appointment schedule; planning and scheduling business and personal meetings, conferences, and presentations
- Coordinate travel arrangements and submit expense reports for Head of Development and other development team members as needed; support internal communications
- Manage office supplies, equipment, and furniture for Fervo’s Oakland and Reno (Remote) offices; keep well stocked, organized and accommodating to a growing team
- Greet visitors and callers, handle inquiries, and host guests in the Oakland office
- Support the Head of Development and Commercial Markets in a wide variety of tasks related to compliance, communications, and company operations
- Coordinate logistical and administrative aspects of special projects, events, or meetings; including coordinating travel itineraries
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite; specifically in email and calendar applications
- Strong organizational and written communication skills
- Time management skills; attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work from Fervo’s Oakland office location 90%+ of the time